Dear Flame Broiler Community,
I hope you have been staying healthy and hopeful in this time. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to unfold, we have been taking significant steps to keep you and our team members safe. At Flame Broiler, our purpose is to live and work for the restoration of holistic health in the world. Our commitment is to not only provide you with healthy meals for nourishment, but also stay vigilant of every aspect within restaurants for the betterment of everyone’s holistic health.
We have taken the following steps at our corporate-owned locations to protect all our team members and the people we serve, and we are encouraging our franchise owners to do the same if they are able.
We are continuously monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation to keep our franchisees, team members, and home office team properly informed so everyone can protect themselves and protect you.
• We have closed the dining areas, including the restrooms, at all our corporate locations to help reduce the spread of coronavirus – our delicious bowls are still available through pickup and carryout.
• All team members have been retrained in stricter and more comprehensive hygiene, food handling, and handwashing standards.
• We are utilizing a timer to ensure we sanitize our restaurants every 30 minutes or less, with special care taken on high-contact areas like door handles and POS counters.
• We’ve pre-packaged our sauces and taken all sauce pumps, utensils, and condiments behind the counter. Our friendly, glove-wearing team members will hand you what you need upon request.
Team Member Care:
• The beauty of our food is that it is hand-crafted by some the best humans on earth. But that also means it’s possible that our humans can get sick. And we love our humans. We never want them to have to choose between work and their health.
• That’s why we’re providing up to 14 days of paid sick leave to our team members if they have been diagnosed with or exposed to COVID-19 to keep you and your neighborhood safe.
• With any sign of illness, our team members are also encouraged to stay home with up to 3 days of sick leave.
• Additionally, the expanded sick leave coverage will be extended to our team members who have children affected by school closures.
Please keep in mind that these are mandatory measures we have placed on our corporate locations and we have encouraged our franchisees to do the same.
Thank you for being a valued guest and putting your trust in us. Your continued support is helping us get through this hard time so we can continue serving you. As always, we are humans serving good food, committed to doing anything in our power to keep you well and safe.
Founder and CEO